Welcome to RedoxNRG
Reducing our carbon footprint by electrochemical CO2 processing
- The RedoxNRG system uses renewable energy to electrochemically capture CO2 from the atmosphere
- CO2 with a concentration as low as 400 ppm can be captured
- The captured CO2 is the diverted into an electrochemical reactor, where it is converted into formic acid.
- The produced green formic acid can be used for various applications as well as energy production through formic acid fuel cells or through hydrogen storage and hydrogen fuel cells.
The team of die-hard chemists reduces the carbon footprint by electrochemical CO2 processing. Their advanced carbon capture and conversion technology turns CO2 in valuable formic acid. Good luck and we are very excited to see your groundbreaking solution grow!
#techhouse #accelerator #rlbsteiermark #redoxnrg #challengeaccepted #reducecarbonfootprint #renewableenergy #sustainabletech
* RedoxNRG technology captures carbon dioxide and transforms it into valuable fuel efficiently
* RedoxNRG technology is energy- and cost-efficient
* Our device is modular and easily scalable, can be made portable or brought up to Gigaton scale.
* Our system operates under ambient conditions (average temperature and pressure)
* We employ patented electrocatalyst materials developed in our laboratory (WO2020035607A1)
* Our device can be made compact to be used in enclosed spaces, like mines, submarines or spacecrafts, to clean the air from CO2